Stock Due: Current lead time 2-4 weeks
The gas hob with front-mounted controls: the desired cooking zones can be conveniently operated from the front.
Continuous cast-iron finish pan supports: for maximum stability.
Biomethane-ready: your gas hob can also be powered with renewable biomethane gas.
Sword knobs: for an ergonomic control.
Surface colour: elegant stainless-steel design.
- The seamless, one-piece stainless steel design makes cleaning Simple.
- Stainless steel surface
- cast iron finish pan supports with rubber feet
- Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power
- 4 gas burners
- Left front: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: High-speed burner up to 3 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
Installation (gas types & measurements)
- Usable for: Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL)
Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar
Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU)
Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL)
Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar
Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Pre-set for natural gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets included. Connection to 28-30/37 mbar bottled gas. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 53 x 582 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (480 - 492)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Power cord: 1 m
- Connected load: 7.5 KW