- Jet axis control allows two oscillators to guide airflow through apertures at a 90° range
- Senses pollutants and allergens
- Captures gases and odours
- Purifies by removing 99.95% of ultrafine particles
- Control your airflow: Jet axis control allows two oscillators to guide airflow through apertures at a 90° range
- Senses pollutants and allergens. Detects particles and VOCs in the air
- Captures gases and odours: An activated carbon filter captures gases such as benzene and NO2 5
- Removes allergens and pollutants. Purifies by removing 99.95% of ultrafine particles
- Remote control functions - On/Off, Info, Oscillation, Fan/Purifier mode, Sleep Mode, Fan Speed control 1-10
Captures dust, allergens and bacteria
Dyson purifiers have intelligent sensing. Three sensors work in harmony to constantly monitor your air quality – interacting with our unique algorithm to diagnose and report pollutants in real-time.
It also has two layers of purification to thoroughly clean your air. HEPA H13 and activated carbon filtration captures gases and 99.95% of pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.2 And the whole purifier, not just the filtration system, is fully-sealed to HEPA H13 standard3 – so what goes inside, stays inside.
Only Dyson purifiers have Air Multiplier™ technology, to purify the whole room.4 It generates powerful circulation, drawing pollutants from every corner into the filters and projecting purified air throughout the room. Additionally, Air Multiplier™ technology projects purified, heated air throughout the room.2 Once your target temperature is reached, heating automatically stops. In warmer weather, a powerful stream of purified airflow can cool you down.
- Removes 99.95% of ultrafine particles1
- Purifies the whole room2
- Fully sealed to HEPA standard – what goes inside, stays inside 3
- Automatically senses, reacts and displays real-time air quality
Improve the air quality inside your home
Pollution isn't just a problem outside. In fact, the average home can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside3. On top of this, dry air from central heating and air conditioning can affect the air we breathe. Fortunately, we have a solution to both – all year round.
Senses and reports, automatically
Three sensors constantly monitor your air. Our unique algorithm diagnoses pollutants at a molecular level – reacting to purify and humidify before displaying live air quality in real-time reports.
Captures pollutants with advanced HEPA filtration
A carbon filter removes gases such as benzene and HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns.2