Electrolux's PerfectCare 700 built-in washing machine is designed to run quietly, fit in seamlessly with other appliances and provide you with smooth results.
Its SteamCare System ends each wash with a whoosh of steam, reducing wrinkles by a third and achieving a flawless finish without ironing.
Smoother results with SteamCare
Our SteamCare System ends each wash with steam to reduce wrinkles by a third. Achieving a smooth finish without the heat of regular ironing.
Your everyday items, protected with SensiCare
Sensors automatically adjust the cycle settings to the size of the load within the first minute to reduce the time, energy and water used. This means even the smallest load will not be washed for too long, ensuring items retain their look and feel. Less wear and tear, guaranteed.
Every item more comfortable with SoftPlus
Our SoftPlus Option pre-soaks and distributes clothing evenly. Ensuring every fibre is reached and that every item in the load feels soft and smells fresh for longer.
Adjust the cycle to suit your schedule with TimeManager®
Make certain the laundry will fit into your schedule. With TimeManager®, you can adjust the cycle and your laundry will be ready exactly when you say so.
Enjoy a peaceful home with our quiet washing machine.
Washing machines from Electrolux are designed to perform quietly. This means that you can run a cycle while maintaining a calm and comfortable environment.
- Aqualux washing technology - traditional washing for good results with all fabric types
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Spin reduction option - your choice of 500/700/900/1400 rpm
- Fully integrated design - appliance blends into kitchen design behind cabinet door
- Water connection - cold fill
- A+++ energy efficiency class
- A class wash performance: This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for washing performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient). This model is rated 'A' class for washing performance. The highest level of wash performance you can get.
- B class spin drying performance: This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for spin drying performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient). This washing machine is rated 'A' class for spin drying performance. The best standard of spin drying you can get.
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC): B
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh): 0.93
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 250
- Motor System: Universal
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 7
- Drum volume: 52
- Max spin speed (rpm): 1400
- Residual Humidity: 52
- Motor System: Universal
- Washing noise, dB(A): 54
- Spinning noise, dB(A): 72
- Depth (mm): 540
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 819x596x540
- Depth max, mm: 553
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Required Fuse: 13
- Second Generation Energy Class: A+++
- Energy consumption (annual): 174,0
- Annual water consumption, l: 10499
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
- PNC: 914 580 200
- Depth of the product: 540
- Water cotton 60: 52
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: BI White
- Woolmark: Woolmark blue
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 3
- Program list: ON/OFF, Cotton, Cotton Economy, Synthetics, Delicate, Antiallergy, Steam, Spin / Drain, Rinse (Rpm Dep), Duvets, Rapid, Sport, Outdoor, Denim, Wool/Silk