Special order: Contact our store for lead time: Call us 053 9420055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Hob includes a FREE 'Induction Pan-Set worth €138' to claim please Click Here
iQ100 induction hob 60 cm Black
The induction cooktop – faster, safer, cleaner, more efficient cooking.
- touchControl makes the control of your cooktop especially convenient, just by the touch of a finger.
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost function.
- Safely shuts off the cooking zone - Timer with switch-off function.
- The child safety lock safely prevents unintentional switch-on.
- Faster, cleaner and safer cooking - powerInduction.
- frameless design
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- TouchControl: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Acoustic Signal
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Power boost setting
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- quickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- reStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- quickStop: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 4.6 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included.