iQ500 gas hob 60 cm Stainless steel
The gas hob with stepFlame Technology for precise flame control in nine steps.
- precise heat control with nine different flame steps.
- This wok burner with up to 3.5 kW of power (depending on gas type) is ideal for a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
- High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
- For more flexibility, you can also power your hob with renewable biomethane gas - biomethane ready.
- The extremely convenient sword knob makes it easy to control and monitor the power level selected.
- Stainless steel surface
- Cast iron pan supports
- Step Flame technology - 9 steps: precisely control and adjust the flame in nine defined levels.
- Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power
- 4 burner gas hob including:
- Left front: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: WOK burner up to 3.5 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
Installation (gas types & measurements)
- Usable for: Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar
Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU)
Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL)
Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar
Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL)
Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 53 x 582 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (480 - 492)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Power cord: 1 m
- Connected load: 8 KW