Special order: Contact our store for lead time: Call us 053 9420055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Hob includes a FREE 'Induction Pan-Set worth €138' to claim please Click Here
iQ700 induction hob 90 cm Black, surface mount with frame
Induction hob with innovative panorama format for greater flexibility when cooking.
- flexInduction adapts the cooking zones to different cookware and pots up to 24 cm diameter – for more flexibility.
- The touchSlider allows the hob temperature to be controlled by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- Adjust heat levels in three steps just by moving the cookware – powerMove Plus.
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost function.
- Safely shuts off the cooking zone - Timer with switch-off function.
- Stainless Steel side trim with bevelled front edge
- 90 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- 2 flexInduction zones: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 200 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 200 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 200 mm, 210 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 200 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- touchSlider control: directly control the power with the imprinted touch bar.
- 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Acoustic Signal
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Power boost setting
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- powerMove plus: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- quickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- reStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel pause: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy Consumption Display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 912 x 350
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 880 x (330 - 330)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging