An angled beam makes invisible dust visible on hard floors. A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed. LCD shows what’s been sucked up in real time.
Dyson Reveals Invisible Dust
The most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum.
Dyson Detects the Particles You Can’t Normally See
A precisely-angled beam makes invisible dust visible on hard floors – so you don’t miss anything.
Measures Microscopic Dust Particles
A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.
Scientific Proof of a Deep Clean
The LCD screen shows what’s been sucked up, displaying real-time scientific proof of a deep clean.
Dyson Hyperdymium Motor
Powerful, lightweight digital motor spins up to 125,000rpm to suck up microscopic dust and large debris.
Root Cyclone Technology
14 scrolled cyclones generate forces of up to 100,000g to capture dust and debris from the airflow, so there’s no loss of suction.
Each Click-in battery provides up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
Dyson’s fully-sealed filtration traps 99.99% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – and expels cleaner air.
Carbon Fibre Filaments
Black anti-static carbon fibre filaments to extract fine dust from hard floors.
Automatically Deep Cleans Carpets
In Auto mode, Dyson DLS technology inside the High Torque cleaner head monitors brush bar resistance 360 times a second, intelligently adapting power across different floor types.
The Power to Clean Anywhere
The versatility of Dyson cordless technology makes cleaning your home easier. Powerful cleaning of floors, hard-to-reach places and mattresses.
Hair Screw Tool Picks Up Long Hair and Pet Hair Fast
Anti-tangle conical brush bar spirals hair off and into the bin. Motor-driven cleaning for small spaces.
Laser Slim Fluffy Cleaner Head
25cm-wide cleaner head engineered with soft nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments to remove dust from hard floors and narrower gaps. With a low profile to reach further under furniture.
Three Power Modes
Auto mode intelligently adapts, with the optimum balance of power and run time. Eco mode provides longer run time for bigger cleans, while Boost mode is engineered for short, intensive cleaning.
Reports performance in real time, including second-by-second run time display – maintenance alerts, power modes and battery life.
Easy to Maintain
The filter and Fluffy brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimise your Dyson vacuum’s performance.
Remove and replace at the press of a button to double your run time (second battery available to buy separately).
1. Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode against the cord-free stick market. (Sales data from Apr 2020 to Mar 2021).
2. Best accuracy achieved in Auto mode. Auto ramp feature in Auto mode only. Testing based on average in home usage according to Dyson internal test data. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
3. Dynamnic Load Sensor technology only applies in Auto mode with the High Torque cleaner head attached.
4. Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
5. Applies in Eco mode with non-motorised tool. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
6. Filtration tested against EN IEC62885-4 CL5.11 in Boost mode.
7. Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
* Additional battery and charger, available to buy separately on the Dyson website.
* Laser engineered for hard floors. Effectiveness of laser influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface.
* Suction tested to EN 60312-1 CL 5.8 & CL5.9 at the hose/wand, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
* Applies in eco mode on hard floor. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
* Filtration tested against EN60312-1 CL 5.11 in Boost mode.
Four Cleaning Tools:
- Hair screw tool: Picks up long hair and pet hair. Fast. Anti-tangle conical brush bar spirals hair off and into the bin. Motor-driven cleaning for small spaces
- Combination and Crevice tool to clean surfaces, edges and right into narrow gaps
- Soft dusting brush for gentle dusting on delicate surfaces
- Power: 240AW
- Charge time: 4.5 hours
- Hygienic point-and-shoot bin emptying
- Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
- Separate charger so you can plug it in anywhere