Delivery Options at Redmond Electric:
All our orders are fulfilled by our store and warehouse located in Wexford, Republic of Ireland
At Redmond Electric, we want to give you full peace of mind when ordering with us online. See below for information on our delivery options.
Delivery:- Small Items are delivered by ourselves or via Fastway Couriers. We will ensure it is picked and packed for our courier for same day dispatch. The cut-off time is 1pm and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered by ourselves or via our transport companies and will be delivered to you within 2-7 working days. You will receive an email from us, with details about your delivery within 24 hours of placing your order. You will receive a text message from our transport companies with an estimated delivery time.
-Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details.
At Redmond Electric, we are committed to playing our part in a greener economy. We will recycle all appliances and batteries in our stores, free of charge. We ask that if you have an old appliance for recycling, please have this removed and ready at your front door at the time of delivery.
- Deliveries will be made to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery. You will be contacted in advance to advise you of an estimated time of delivery.
- You must advise us when you place your order of any difficulties that may exist in making the delivery such as stairs or narrow entries. If you fail to do so and the courier deems it to be a difficult delivery location, you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an additional person to make the delivery.
- Deliveries will only be made to an address within Ireland. Deliveries can not be made to PO Boxes or a forwarding location.
- Delivery dates are estimates only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods within the times specified as a result of shipment delays from our suppliers.
- If there is no one present to accept delivery on the arranged date, you will be charged for storage and re-delivery costs.
- If you wish to change the delivery date you must contact us within 24 hours of dispatch of your order, you can call our store 053 9420055 or email email@example.com
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or any other person at the address that you have provided.
- You must inspect your goods when you take delivery of them and note damages (if any) on the delivery documentation. You must unpack and fully inspect your goods within 24 hours of delivery and notify us in writing of any other fault. We will not be held liable for any faults or damages notified to us after this time.
- Delivery only available to Republic of Ireland Customers. We do not accept cards outside the Republic of Ireland.
|Small Appliances||e.g. Kettles, Vacuums, Smart Watches||€4.95|
|TV's & I.T.||e.g. Laptops, TV's||€7.95 - €9.95|
|Large Appliances||e.g. Washing Machines, Fridge Freezers||€19.95|
|Extra Large Appliances||e.g. American Fridge Freezers, Range Cookers||€39.95|
While COVID restrictions continue to change, there may be slight delays to your delivery times.
We’re following the advice of the HSE, and our teams are taking extra precautions when it comes to delivery.
A proportion of our deliveries are carried out by transport companies. They are also taking extra precautions, such as contactless delivery and an enhanced hygiene protocol, at this time.
Our drivers may perform a kerbside delivery if requested or deemed necessary.
Washing hands properly - for 20 seconds or more - and often.
Use of PPE: disposable gloves, masks etc.
Covering of mouth and nose with tissue or elbow if coughing or sneezing. Disposing of tissue immediately into bin and rewashing of hands.
Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Adhering to social distancing guidelines at all times. Delivery personnel have undergone training in occupational/ social distancing best practice.
We kindly ask that you stay at least 2m from delivery personnel while they carry out their duties.
As we are currently experiencing high demand for orders of essential items, we kindly ask that you please bear with us, as we work to fulfil your order.