Terms of Website Use
Information about us
www.redmondelectric.ie is a site operated by FREEZER QUEEN LTD T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND) LIMITED ("We"). We are registered in Ireland under company number 117229
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. You may not use our site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You may not use our site to disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive threatening, harmful, vulgar obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information
Information on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Information contained on our site does not constitute an offer to sell goods or services.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
(a) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
(b) any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You will receive an email from Redmond Electric as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact the Customer Service Team.. Please note this email does not constitute acceptance of your Order by us but merely confirms our receipt of your Order.
• If your Order is not accepted by Redmond Electric, Redmond Electric will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
• Redmond Electric may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price, stock quantity for, or description of, goods or services on the website, or an error of any kind in or relating to your Order, therefore issue you a refund.
• Any representations made at any time about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Redmond Electric cannot supply particular goods, Redmond Electric will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible and therefore offer you a refund.
• This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If the goods that you have ordered are in stock, we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 3 -5 business days. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 28 business days of receipt of your order. If we are unable to deliver your order within 28 business days, you may cancel your order without charge and receive a full refund of any payment made.
- Larger products that show as in-stock on our website indicates they are either in stock in our warehouse/store or with our supplier. If they are with our Supplier, we may need to order the product into our store, or send it direct from our Supplier to your delivery address, therefore the delivery time may take upto 10 working days.
- Deliveries will be made by courier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery. The courier will contact you in advance to advise you of an estimated time of delivery.
- You must advise us when you place your order of any difficulties that may exist in making the delivery such as stairs or narrow entries. If you fail to do so and the courier deems it to be a difficult delivery location, you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an additional person to make the delivery.
- Deliveries will only be made to an address within Ireland. Deliveries can not be made to PO Boxes or a forwarding location.
- Delivery dates are estimates only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods within the times specified as a result of shipment delays from our suppliers.
- If there is no one present to accept delivery on the arranged date, you will be charged for storage and re-delivery costs.
- If you wish to change the delivery date you must contact us within 24 hours of dispatch of your order.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or any other person at the address that you have provided.
- You must inspect your goods when you take delivery of them and note damages (if any) on the delivery documentation. You must unpack and fully inspect your goods within 24 hours of delivery and notify us in writing of any other fault. We will not be held liable for any faults or damages notified to us after this time.
- When you purchase goods online, you have a statutory right to return those goods unopened up to 7 days after receiving your order. You must email us to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you wish to return your order. We will refund the purchase price excluding delivery costs.
- Goods returned are returned at your risk and cost. They must be returned unopened, securely wrapped and including our delivery document.
Information about you and your visits to our site
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Viruses AND hacking
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, distasteful, controversial, sexually explicit or which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.
Freezer Queen T/A Redmond Electric Website Terms Version 2.0 August 2010
FREEZER QUEEN T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND) LIMITED, hereinafter “FREEZER QUEEN T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND)” are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the "Act"), the data controller is FREEZER QUEEN T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND) of Unit 6, WFC Retail Park, Gorey, Co. Wexford.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.redmondelectric.ie (“our site”). We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by FREEZER QUEEN T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND), and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Information which you provide to us for the purpose of seeking employment with FREEZER QUEEN T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND).
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
To speed up your searches.
To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide you with information on products or services available in FREEZER QUEEN T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND) where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our service.
To publicise the winners of competitions where you have entered such a competition
The information held about you may also be used to provide you with details of products, services, contests, competitions or promotions being provided or run by Freezer Queen T/A Redmond Electric Ireland or any other of its associated companies or any third party which we may select and which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If FREEZER QUEEN T/A REDMOND ELECTRIC (IRELAND) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You have the right to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected