Double Horizone hob with central extraction. Horizone allows the user to cook on 2 single zones or one large zone. Allowing the user to place larger than normal pots on the hob.
- Induction cooking with integrated hood Aspiration and Cooking in tune
- A sleek design incorporating a hood within the hob itself, concealed by a most aesthetic cast iron grid
- Invisible and silent, its A++ motor provides unrivalled suction performance
The ultimate outcome of a revolutionary technology, this space of flexible cooking of 40 x 23 cm is the zone of the most complete cooking of the market which can welcome every types(chaps) of bowls: wide, oval, rectangular.
Thanks to dedicated keyboard for each cooking zone, you can control the hob very easily and quickly. For more comfort, the hob has one independent timer.
- Surface colour: Black
- Ean code: 3660767982109
- Control panel location on the hob: Frontal
- Width (cm): 80
- Frame material: Without
- Hob Plate Material: Glass ceramic
- Construction type: Built-in
- Number of zones: 4
- Energy: Electric
- Hob type: Induction
- Typologie: Induction
- This hob is suitable for duct out or recirculation.
- Residual heat indicator
- Big 2L anti-overflow safety tank
- Boil function lets you know when the pan is boiling
- Switch from one zone to another
- Grease & charcoal filters included
- Dimensions (mm): H898 x W800 x D515
- Filter saturation indicator
5 Year Warranty: Free parts & labour warranty