This Hob includes a FREE 'Induction Pan-Set worth €138' to claim please Click Here
Serie | 4 induction hob60 cm Black, surface mount without frame
Serie | 4 induction hob 60 cm Black, surface mount without frame
- Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
- More flexibility by combining two cooking zones, for roasters and the like.
- up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob.
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- Front facette design
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Combi zone
: use bigger cookware by connecting two classic cooking zones into one large zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- TouchControl: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
- PowerBoost function for all zones
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- Quick Stop: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut-out switch-off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 4.6 KW
- Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included