The tempered-glass gas hob with FlameSelect: achieve perfect cooking results thanks to nine precisely defined power levels.
- FlameSelect: for a precise adjustment of the flame in nine defined levels.
Wok burner: powerful cooking at up to 4 kW.
Standard and semi-flush built-in option: choose between flush or surface mounted installation.
Semi-continuous cast-iron pan support: for high stability and easy cleaning.
Biomethane ready: Your gas hob can also be powered with renewable biomethane gas.
- Tempered glass surface, Black
- frameless: install the hob either flush or slightly raised on the worktop
- Cast iron pan supports with rubber feet
- FlameSelect: precisely control and adjust the flame in nine defined levels.
- Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power
- 5 gas burners
- Left front: economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Center front: wok burner up to 4 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: High-speed burner up to 3 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
Installation (gas types & measurements)
- Usable for: Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar
Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU)
Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL)
Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar
Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL)
Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Pre-set for natural gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets included. Connection to 28-30/37 mbar bottled gas. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 58 x 752 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (480 - 492)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Power cord: 1 m
- Connected load: 11.5 KW