This Hob includes a FREE 'Induction Pan-Set worth €138' to claim please Click Here
Serie | 6 induction hob 80 cm Black, surface mount without frame
The CombiInduction hob: you can place large, oval or rectangular cookware on two connected cooking zones.
- DirectSelect: Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions.
- CombiZone: More flexibility by combining two cooking zones for cooking with even heat distribution for larger cookware like roasters.
- U-Bevel: Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sides.
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- Three sided bevelled frameless finish
- 80 cm: space for 5 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Combi zone
: use bigger cookware by connecting two classic cooking zones into one large zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone middle: 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 190 mm, 210 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- DirectSelect: directly control the power with the imprinted touch bar.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
- PowerBoost function for all zones
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- MoveMode (2 levels): increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Freeze function: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut-out switch-off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 802 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 750 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included
You may also like
Electrolux Built-in Single Oven with 600 SurroundCook® KOFEH40X
Sale Price€429.00 Regular price€469.00