- Cord Storage
- Drip Tray
- Max Power Consumption (in Kw): 1.65
- Non Stick
- 5 Portion Family Grill
- New design with contemporary upper steel lid
- Extended stainless steel handle
- Easy to clean non-stick plates
- Adjustable rear foot for flat or angled cooking (flat for sandwich/ panini, angled for meat)
- Perfect fit drip tray
- Compact storage solution with vertical storage
- Power on and Temperature ready indicators
This George Foreman grill has a new contemporary design with an upper steel lid in a statement red, making the family 5-serving grill a winner in performance and appearance.
With a new perfect fit, clip in drip tray and a rear adjustable foot for angled grilling you can drain away the excess fat removing up to 42% of fat* in your food. And, if you want to neatly store your George Foreman Grill away, he also comes with a cord wrap that allows for easy vertical storage.
After tucking into a delicious dinner, the last thing you feel like doing is the washing up. That’s why the George Foreman Grill comes with non-stick plates for effortless cleaning. Once you’ve cooked up a storm in the kitchen, simply wipe them down ready for your next use. And, the attached non-stick plates also mean that the George Foreman grill is always ready to go almost instantly.
*Measured against 20% fat content beef burgers (113g)