Special order: Contact our store for lead time: Call us 053 9420055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The gas hob with heat-resistant ceramic glass surface and adjustable FlameSelect control.
- Ceramic Glass Surface - extremely easy-to-clean surface.
- FlameSelect® – Gain ultimate control of your flame.
- 7-Segment Display with Residual Heat Indicator - a digital display showing the remaining heat.
- Pan Supports - continuous cast-iron pan supports for maximum stability and cooking convenience.
- Sword Knobs - a better feel and easier to operate, the new knob in an attractive design.
- ceramic glass surface, black
- Bevelled design, stainless steel
- black cast iron pan supports with protective rubber feet
- Low profile burner: elegant burner design
- FlameSelect with 9 steps: precisely control and adjust the flame in nine defined levels.
- LED display for each zone: see the selected power level and the residual heat.
- Pan supports dishwasher safe: clean without effort in the dishwasher.
- Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power
- 4 burner hob
- Left front: Standard burner up to 1.9 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Economy burner up to 1.1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: High speed burner up to 2.8 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Standard burner up to 1.9 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
- 2-stage residual heat indicators: indicates which burner parts and pan supports are still hot.
Installation (gas types & measurements)
- Usable for: Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar
Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU)
Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL)
Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar
Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL)
Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 47 x 606 x 546
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (490 - 502)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Power cord: 1 m
- Connected load: 7.7 KW