N 90 induction hob 90 cm Black, surface mount without frame
FlexInduction Hob with TwistPad control.
- TwistPadFire® – our removable, magnetic, illuminated control dial that gives you precise control over all cooking zones.
- Flex Induction – place your pots and pans within the flex zone anywhere you want and heat them exactly where they stand.
- Panoramic Induction Hob – space for three pots or pans side by side for comfortable cooking.
- boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- Frying Sensor – with 5 selectable temperature settings it monitors the set temperature and holds it steady.
- Bevelled front edge
- 90 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- 2 Flex zones: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 210 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 210 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 210 mm, 200 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- TwistPad® Fire: directly control the power with the illuminated and removable magnetic dial.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Count up timer
: shows how much time has passed since starting the timer (e.g. for potatoes).
Time saving & efficiency
- Power Boost function for all zones
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- PanBoost: heat up pans faster than at the highest standard level while protecting the pan coating.
- PowerMove with 3 levels: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- 5 frying levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel suspension: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut out facility: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 903 x 346
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 880 x (330 - 330)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging