Heat Pump Tumble Dryers work in the same way as condenser tumble dryers by storing the moisture in a container. However these dryers use heat pump technology to reuse the hot air that is normally lost. This reuse of energy makes heat pump tumble dryers more energy efficient. By using a lower drying temperature, they consume less electricity and save money on your household bills. Due to the lower temperature a Heat Pump tumble dryer also offers better protection for your clothes. Whilst it takes longer to dry a load compared to a standard condenser dryer, it can help you significantly reduce your energy consumption.
To get the best out of your machine, make sure the filters and the evaporator are cleaned regularly (check your manual for instructions).
Use in outbuildings: This heat pump dryer is not designed to be used in an outbuilding. Do not use it in any unheated area.
Bosch Serie 4 Heat pump dryer - 8kg - WTW85231GB
The Bosch heatpump dryer with SelfCleaning Condenser™. Great performance guaranteed along with long life low consumption.
- SelfCleaning Condenser™: automatic condenser cleaning guarantees a high drying performance with durably low energy consumption.
- Drainset: no need to empty condensation water manually as it is automatically drained.
- SensitiveDrying System: the unique drum structure protects and delivers a drying performance without creases.
- Easy-to-use LED display with touch control and many additional functions like start delay and remaining time.
- ActiveAir Technology
- Heat Pump with self cleaning condenser
- SelfCleaning Condenser
- Sensitive drying: large stainless steel drum with textile care and revolution drying system
- AntiVibration design: for greater stability and quietness
- LED Display for remaining time and 24 hours time delay, programme status indication, special functions
- Anti crease cycle 60 minutes at the end of the programme
- Drum interior light
- Full container tank indicator
- Child lock
- Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
- Container for condensed water
- Heat pump technology with climate friendly cooling agent