This Hob includes a FREE 'Induction Pan-Set worth €138' to claim please Click Here
iQ700 induction hob 80 cm Black
Siemens flexInduction cooktop is designed for greater flexibility when cooking
- Greater flexibility with the cooktop that adapts to your cookware and pots – flexInduction Plus.
- For easy operation and good readability from any viewing angle - TFT Touchdisplay.
- Information about your cooktop, no matter where you are via smartphone or tablet.
- cookingSensor Plus ready: the supplementary available sensor prevents overboiling thanks to precise temperature control.
- The fryingSensor plus controls the temperature in the pan
- Side profiles
- 80 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- 2 extended flexInduction zones: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone or even place it laterally.
- Cooking zone front left: 230 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 230 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 230 mm, 200 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 230 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- fullTouch TFT Display: easily operate the hob using the touch display and explore all available functions thanks to full-text information and images.
- 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Acoustic Signal
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Count up timer
: shows how much time has passed since starting the timer (e.g. for potatoes).
Time saving & efficiency
- Power boost setting
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- panBoost: heat up pans faster than at the highest standard level while protecting the pan coating.
- powerMove plus: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- flexMotion: when moving a pot to a different cooking zone, this feature transfers all previous settings to the new zone at the touch of a button.
- quickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- reStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- cookControl Plus: easily find the right temperature setting for a certain dish in the touch display.
- cookingSensor Plus ready (sensor available as additional purchase): prevents overboiling of pots with the automatic temperature regulation of the sensor (attached to the pot).
- 5 frying and 5 cooking levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- Home Connect - enables Remote Monitoring no matter where you are, with the easy-to-use Home Connect App: check if the hob is switched off even when not at home, and find recipes or additional functions in the Home Connect app.
- cookConnect - hood control (with Wi-Fi enabled hood): automatically activates the hood when cooking, thanks to the WiFi connection of hob and suitable hood.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel pause: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy Consumption Display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 812 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 750 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
- adjustment strip 750 - 780 mm included