Take Charge of your Health — you Got this
When you need a comfortable device that’s with you every step of the way, vívosmart 5 becomes your go-to, easy-to-use fitness tracker so you can monitor your health and stay active from sunup to sundown.
- Yes, it tracks your steps, heart rate and energy levels. And yes, we made it simple.
- Bright display and up to 7 days of battery life? Yep this tracker can keep up.
- Walk, run, yoga, cycle break a sweat your way with preloaded sports apps.
- Catch some z’s, then wake to a score based on your sleep quality.
- Stay connected. See texts, calls and notifications from your paired smartphone.
- Connect to your smartphone’s GPS, and track outdoor walks, runs and rides with ease.
Simple, Easy-To-Use Design
Looking for a hassle-free, easier-to-read tracker? You get just that with a bright and 66% bigger display than vívosmart 4 for larger text plus touchscreen and button interface.
Designed for Life and Style
Interchangeable bands provide user-friendly designs, making band replacements easy, convenient and perfect for your unique style.
Keeps up for Days
Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
This tracker constantly monitors your heart rate  and can alert you if it stays too high or low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Pulse OX Sensor
Use the pulse oX sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better through the Garmin Connect app. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate stress, Pulse Oxand respiration.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during Breathwork and yoga activities.
Women’S Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentageto estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
While you’re out and about, vívosmart 5 tracks steps, intensity minutes, calories burned and more Get all the stats you need directly on your wrist.
Built-In Sports Apps
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for walking, running, yoga, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing, strength training and more.
Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks, rides and runs.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ smartphone.
When connected to your smartphone, incident detection (during select outdoor activities) and Assistance sends messages and live location information to emergency contacts.
See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
This fitness tracker is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim or shower.
1. Requires initial setup through the Garmin Connect app or Garmin Express software.
2. Activity tracking accuracy.
3. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4. Index or Index S2 smart scale (sold separately) required to use body fat percentage metric for fitness age feature.
5. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
- Lens material: acrylic
- Case material: polycarbonate
- Strap material: silicone
- Display size: 0.41" x 0.73" (strap 148 - 228 mm)
- Memory/History: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Wrist-Based heart rate (constant, every second)
- Daily resting heart rate
- Abnormal heart rate alerts: Yes (high and low)
- Respiration rate (24x7)
- Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation
- Fitness age
- Body battery energy monitor
- All-Day stress tracking
- Relaxation reminders
- Relaxation breathing timer
- Sleep score and insights
- Women'S health
Daily Smart Features:
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (android only)
- Connected GPS
- Realtime settings sync with garmin connect mobile
- Controls smartphone music
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- Compatible with garmin connect mobile
Safety and Tracking Features:
- Live track
- Incident detection during select activities
Activity Tracking Features:
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Calories burned
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ
Training, Planning and Analysis Features:
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR broadcast (broadcasts hr data over ant+ to paired devices)
- GPS speed and distance
- Customisable screen(s)
- Customisable activity profiles
- Interval training
- Auto lap
- Vo2 max (run)
- Customisable alerts
- Garmin elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Available gym activity profiles: strength, hiit, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, indoor rowing, treadmill, pilates and yoga
- Automatic rep counting
- Available run profiles: running
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Available cycling profiles: biking
- Available swim profiles: pool swimming (basic)