Special order: Contact our store for lead time: Call us 053 9420055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TouchSelect:Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- PowerBoost:up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
- The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings
WITH OUR CONTROL ELEMENTS, YOU HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
With the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need.
SPEED UP YOUR COOKING
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, PowerBoost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
STORES YOUR CONTROL SETTINGS
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
THE HANDY CHILDLOCK LOCKS THE CONTROL PANEL
The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
FASTER COOKING, REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION. THIS IS INDUCTION
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
FLEXIBILITY OF COOKING ZONES:
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- TouchSelect:control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels)
- Switch-off timer:switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs)
- Count-down timer:an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta)
TIME SAVING & EFFICIENCY:
- PowerBoost function for all zones:boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level
- QuickStart function:when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off)
- ReStart function:in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds
- Quick Stop:quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone:indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm
- Control panel lock:prevent unintended activation of the hob
- Main on/off switch:switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button
- Safety cut-out switch-off:for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise)