N 70 induction hob 60 cm Black, surface mount without frame
- Touch Control – a convenient way to control hobs with just one touch.
- Combi Induction - 2 individual induction cooking zones can be combined to 1 large zone with even heat distribution.
- Power Move – the combi zone offers two heating zones: boiling in front and warming in the rear.
- Power Boost – optimized power level function for more flexible and even faster heating.
- Induction – the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition Safety cut out facility Control panel lock Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- 592 mm wide
- Bevelled front edge
- Touch control
- Combi zone
- MoveMode: 2-steps
- 4 zone induction hob
- Cooking zones: 1 380 mm x210 mm, 3.6 KW Induction or 2 x 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. power 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/W/D) 51 x 592 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 560 mm x 490 mm
- 60 cm width
- Connection cable 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Output 6900 W