CLAIM €300 CASHBACK ON THIS PRODUCT, WHEN PURCHASED BETWEEN 16TH OCTOBER 2023 TO 8TH JANUARY 2024. CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 8TH MARCH 2024. Claim Here
N 90 HOB WITH INTEGRATED VENTILATION SYSTEM, 80 CM, SURFACE MOUNT WITH FRAME
This induction hob with integrated ventilation combines two appliances in one for a clear view while cooking.
- TwistPadFire® – our removable, magnetic, illuminated control dial that gives you precise control over all cooking zones.
- Flex Induction – Your hob detects and heats your individual cookware.
- Automatic Air Sensor – Constantly adjusts the extraction rate to match the situation in the kitchen.
- Power Move – Just slide your cookware to adjust the temperature.
- Power Transfer – when you reposition a pot, your settings automatically follow the cookware.
The stage is set for our intuitive little helper: The TwistPadFire® is handy finger food for your every desire. Touching the TwistPadFire® lightly will illuminate a red ring and then you can activate your desired cooking zone. Choose your power level by rotating this genius button. The magnetic TwistPadFire® is removable and ready to transform your hob into a creative hotspot that is easy to clean.
Flexible induction cooking
With Flex Induction you can get creative with how you use your hob. Merge flexible cooking zones into one, evenly heated surface. Use the big zone for large cookware – or load it flexibly to cook rice, steam veggies and simmer your sauce. Your hob scans the size and shape of your cookware and heats only where needed.
The hood knows what to do
When you’re cooking, the fumes and smells in your kitchen are bound to vary. Instead of touching the controls, leave the Automatic Air Sensor in charge. It automatically keeps track of the air quality, so you can focus on your delicate dishes.
One flex zone, three power levels
Inspired by professional cooktops, Power Move gives you one big cooking area with different zones: boil in the front, simmer in the middle and keep pans warm at the far end. Simply slide your cookware where it needs to be, and keep your focus on your cooking.
Move your pots, not your focus. Power Transfer recognizes the heat level and size of your pot, automatically transferring these settings to the new location when you move it. No more pushing and adjusting, a gentle tap is enough to confirm, keeping your focus on the essence of cooking – your intuition.
Cook smarter with your hob
The Home Connect app gives you new levels of control. The app offers a wide variety of recipes that include exactly the right hob settings you need for your culinary creations. Just send them to your hob in a few simple steps and your dish is ready to simmer or sizzle.
- Colour of appliance Black
- Dimensions of the heating elements 1 x (40,0 x 24,0 cm), 1 x (40,0 x 24,0 cm)
- Frame type Design frame
- Number of induction plates 4
- Type of control setting devices 'Cylindrical controls, front, illuminated, magnetic knob, Twist pad flat
- Maximum output air extraction 500 m³/h
- Maximum output recirculating air 499 m³/h
- Sound power at max. speed (2010/30/EC) 69 dB
- Noise level 69 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Type of appliance width 80 cm
- Power of the heating elements 4 x 2.2 (3.7) kW
- heating with booster All
- Operating Mode Convertible
- Boost position air extraction 622 m³/h
- Boost position output recirculating 595.0 m³/h
- Sound power boost (2010/30/EC) 74 dB
- Energy consumption of hob 185.0 Wh/kg
- Included accessories 1 x Clean Air Standard odor filter
- Dimensions 223 x 826 x 546 mm
- Minimum height for installation 490 mm
- Maximum height for installation 490 mm
- Minimum width for installation 750 mm
- Maximum width for installation 750 mm
- Depth for installation 223 mm
- Connection Rating 7,400 W
- Voltage 220-240/380-415 V
- Length electrical supply cord 110 cm
- Plug type no plug (electrical connection by electrician)
- Type of control TwistPad® Fire
- hotplate control settings Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Cooking zone flexibility 2 flex induction cooking zones
- powerBoost Yes
- fryingSensor Plus Frying Sensor
- Constantly monitors your pan temperature at five precise levels to prevent scorching Yes
- Powermove Yes
- Power Transfer Yes
- Quick Start Yes
- Keep warm function Yes
- Electronic timer Yes
- Home Connect Yes
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.5 W
- Power consumption standby/network: Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module. 2.0 W
- Time auto-standby/displ. off 20.0 min
- Time auto-standby/network 20.0 min