Serie | 6 gas hob 90 cm Stainless steel
The stainless-steel gas hob with FlameSelect: achieve perfect cooking results thanks to nine precisely defined power levels.
- FlameSelect: for a precise adjustment of the flame in nine defined levels.
- Dual flame power burner with two heat options, quickly boil water or maintain a precise simmer.
- Dual wok burner: dual flame system for very powerful cooking at up to 5 kW.
- Continuous cast-iron pan support: for high firmness and stability of cookware.
- Biomethane ready: Your gas hob can also be powered with renewable biomethane gas.
- Stainless steel surface
- Cast iron pan supports
- FlameSelect: precisely control and adjust the flame in nine defined levels.
- Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power
- 5 gas burners
- Including 1 dual control wok burner: use an extra wide power range, separately controlling two flame rings.
- Left front: economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Center front: wok burner up to 5 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: High-speed burner up to 3 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
Installation (gas types & measurements)
- Usable for: Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar
Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU)
Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL)
Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar
Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL)
Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Pre-set for natural gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets included. Connection to 28-30/37 mbar bottled gas. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 53 x 915 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 850 x (490 - 502)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Power cord: 1.5 m
- Connected load: 12.5 KW